2013 was a good year for me, sure I still have problems with my depressions and anxiety. Some of those aspects actually got worse over the year, which is sad since I had hoped to get some control over them. Easier said than done, I might tell you. Either way, here are some of the highlights I liked from 2013. They will all be posts from my site, I might add a separate list for other stuff later.
- JANUARY 15: A prize from Namco Bandai
- JANUARY 31: Ni no Kuni is here!
- MARCH 24: Sci-Fi Convention 2013
- MAY 17: I’m going places
- JUNE 19: I am writing for PSSverige
- AUGUST 9: Tales of Xillia acquired!
- OCTOBER 27: I’m 30 now
- NOVEMBER 29: My PlayStation 4 is here!!
- NOVEMBER 29: Some impression of the PlayStation 4
That’s all I can think of now, there might be more. But then again I don’t live a very exciting life, but I like what I do. And I’m just happy people want to read about it, even if I’m writing for myself. Still it makes me happy that people take the time. You are very appreciated dear reader! =)